Google
Aug 11, 2009 · 4 is a maintenance version, which rounds up some usability related bugs, as well as address the problems for servers running PHP 5.3.0. 3.8.4 ...
Hi , I have license vbulletin I can download only the vbulletin 3.8.4 version and I want to use 3.8.x version. I can't download an version bigger then 3.8.4 ...
I understand it this way: Do a backup of your database. Update your PHP/MySQL. Upgrade to at least vB 3.8.7, then upgrade to vB 5.
Aug 29, 2010 · vBulletin 3.8.4/3.8.5 - Registration Bypass.. webapps exploit for ... Version: 3.8.4 & 3.8.5 # Google dork 1 : powered by vBulletin 3.8.4 ...
currently I'm runny vb 3.8.3 so do I have to upgrade to latest release I mean 3.8.4, Is there a series vulnerabilities in 3.8.3 version force me to upgrade ...
I have an older forum (vBulletin 3.8.4 Patch Level 2) and my server has the following specs for PHP & MySQL: Server Type Linux Web Server Apache v2.2.26
Feb 17, 2015 · I thought clever to map the vb defaults groups to the phpBB default groups, but I didn't think the default groups would also be translated.
You can upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin from the following vBulletin versions: Any version of vBulletin; Any version of vBulletin 4, from version 4.0 ...
Mar 20, 2011 · There is no demo version available for download but you can register at http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php for a online demo. ... No members ...
Hello dear team of VB, I live in Israel, I speak hebrew. I skied once in a site, and suggested an ad that you (VB) version 3.8.4 agree to use the prostitute ...